Biology Course for TERM 2
Course Facilitator: Ms Hanlie van Zyl
Teacher Bio: Ms Hanlie van Zyl, B. Sc. Hons. Zoology; HED; 26 years experience in teaching.
Subject Introduction: The Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate Ordinary (NSSCO) level syllabus is designed as a two-year course leading to examination after completion of the Junior Secondary phase. The syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum for Basic Education (NCBE) and has been approved by the National Examination, Assessment and Certification Board (NEACB).
Subject Outline for Term 2:
- Topic 1: Scientific processes
- Topic 2: Classification and diversity of living organisms
- Topic 3: Organisation and maintenance of the organism
- Topic 4: Development of the organism and the continuity of life
- Topic 5: Relationship of organisms with one another and with their environment